Over 3 Decades of Service
Man and Van Cheltenham is a subsidiary of Advanced Removals & Storage, whose owners have been in the removals industry for over thirty years…
What began as a simple, family-run operation now takes pride in the fact that it is a continuously-growing removals firm and one of the biggest and most respected companies in the area.
The man and van hire Cheltenham service provided by Man and Van Cheltenham is modelled after the service provided by Advanced Removals & Storage. The parent company saw the need for a more specialised and more efficient man and van Cheltenham service which offers convenience, affordability, and flexibility all in one.
Our customers can benefit from a fleet of more than thirty vehicles with different sizes for whatever move they require, be it a small move of a few items to a bigger residential or business move.
When we first began operations in the area, we relied on rented premises. But due to unprecedented growth and expansion, we now have our own facilities, which include a newly-built warehouse and storage centre for our unique storage solutions.
Our Environmental Policy
As a responsible community member, we recognise the importance of preserving the environment. We understand our responsibility as a removals company towards the environment, and thus, we strive to reduce our environmental impact by:
- Purchasing the most advanced technology for fuel and making sure our fleet of vehicles is regularly maintained in order to minimise emissions.
- Ensuring the safe and proper handling as well as proper disposal of our batteries, tyres, and residual waste oil.
- Avoiding the use of harmful or non-biodegradable packaging materials whenever possible.
- Offering our clients a free collection service along with free recycled packing boxes and cartons.
- Using cleaned newspaper print as packaging paper.
- Continuously recycling cardboard and waste paper.
- Conserving energy whenever we can, such as turning off unused appliances.
- Making sure that our employees are fully aware of and understand the environmental policies we have in place.
- Ensuring that we operate our firm in such a way that completely complies with relevant environmental regulations and legislations in the community and beyond.